Stitching Words Together

My occasional blatherings

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

I'm the married mom of two, a boy 21 and a girl 17. Knitting is what I do to stay sane.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

New Begining

I am fed up with myself. In the last 18 months to two years I have gained 50 pounds. Not the first time mind you. But I aim to make it the last. I have called a nutritionist and made an appointment. I have made a comitment to myself to use the exercise bike we have in the house, and I have it in mind to change the way I live. I want to get healthy more than I want to lose the weight. I am looking for a lifestyle change and the nutrtionist is part of it. This blog is going to be a record of my journey. It won't be easy. I have always had problems dealing with food and I take some medications that make it hard to lose weight (not made up verifiable medical facts) so this will be interesting. Along the way I may make an observation or three about life. I used to have a blog by this name where I did that and I kind of miss it so here I am back again. Hope you enjoy the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home