Stitching Words Together

My occasional blatherings

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

I'm the married mom of two, a boy 21 and a girl 17. Knitting is what I do to stay sane.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Tea Time

The tea arrived today and I've tried two different types so far. One called White A Capella was a nice light tea, with a pleasant tannic finish unlike anything I've had before. I can't wait to try the other white teas. The second cup was an 1812 Gunpowder Green Tea (all names from the Adagio Teas catalog). Excellent green tea highly recommended would make a good morning tea for those who are trying to drink more green tea for it's health benefits. I'll probably lay off the tea for the rest of the day or switch to herbal. I don't need to develop another addiction. Food is enough to deal with for now.

Speaking of food, that's doing well thank for asking. No slips today. Ate my breakfast, my lunch and had a snack. Tried having dinner earlier so I could work in another snack at an earlier hour, and that I think will end up working well. I am enjoying the new style of eating. Having a more complete meal (adding in a starch with my protein) is making me feel more full. I had a fairly light lunch today (ricotta cheese, few slices crisp bread and some cucumber sliced up plus some flavored water again) and yet I was full for most of the afternoon. Hopefully this will keep up. My concern right now is how to deal with the Bar Mitzvah I have to go to on Saturday. It's a buffet, and I'm going to have trouble staying on plan with it. I guess I can write out a list of things I can eat in advance and stick to it or try to. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home