Stitching Words Together

My occasional blatherings

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

I'm the married mom of two, a boy 21 and a girl 17. Knitting is what I do to stay sane.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

A Quick Comment

Why is it that conservative bloggers always blame the troubles the President is having on the Mainstream Media (always abbreviated MSM)? Why is it not possible that Bush's ratings are down because people plain don't like him? One blogger suggested that the GOP should more strongly push the conservative agenda and that would help. Please! That would make it worse. Don't these folks get it? They are NOT the majority. The middle, the centrists are. Push something too right or too left and you piss people off.

This is what comes of my reading blogs from both sides of proverbial aisle. There will be more occasional political comments from the radical middle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home