Stitching Words Together

My occasional blatherings

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

I'm the married mom of two, a boy 21 and a girl 17. Knitting is what I do to stay sane.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

This Week From Cheddar X

7 things you plan to do before you die:

Go to Alaska
Go to Australia
Learn to swim
Hike the Appalachian Trail (or at least part of it)
Go to India on pilgrimage
Buy my daughter a mongoose
Return the mongoose

7 things you can do:

Knit
Bake
Embroider
Play the Sax
Play the Guitar
Sing
Ride a bike

7 things you cannot do:

Swim
Ski
Snowboard
Fly
Skydive
Eat snails
Touch my nose with my tounge

7 things you never thought you'd do:

Send my son to boarding school (but it was a good thing)
Knit socks
Bake decent muffins
Enjoy running (can't do it anymore due to arthritis)
Hear my big brother say I had a lousy childhood (which I did)
Knock my cholesterol down by 40 points with diet alone (yah for me!)
Meditate every day

7 things that attract you to other people:

Honestly
Sincerity
Warmth
Humor
Energy
Compassion
Decency

7 things that you say most often:

Everything's easy when you know how to do it.
Please
Thank you
Your Welcome
Hello
Goodbye
Do your homework

7 celebrity crushes:

Paul Newman
Robert Redford
George Clooney
Glenn Fry (not Don Henley)
(sorry there aren't anymore, quality before quantity)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home