Stitching Words Together

My occasional blatherings

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

I'm the married mom of two, a boy 21 and a girl 17. Knitting is what I do to stay sane.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Back to the Drawing Board

Well I didn't get the job. They said they'd call by the middle of this week and it's Thursday and there was no call so I guess that's it. Sorry about this, really sorry. I wanted this job a lot and the one I have now is starting to get me so depressed that I may actually quit without one to go to. I spoke to my supervisor today about cutting my workload (I service a number of stores for a company and want to cut out the two I added last). She was noncommittal. I will speak to her again after New Years and essentially tell her it's either that or I quit. Maybe if my workload is lower I will feel better.

My food has been all over the map. Not over eating per se but not eating all that healthfully. Don't know what I will tell the nutritionist and may cancel the appointment anyway. I have something else to do that morning and may not finish in time. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. On a brighter note (got to pick up the tone of this entry somehow) DH is doing very well. More or less back to work and the pain is manageable. Broken ribs take a long time to heal and they can't splint them to help with the pain or healing in anyway so he kind of has to suffer along with it. DS comes home on the 22nd which we are all looking forward to. My MIL offered to stay with him on the one day I have to work when he is home without DH. She's a real wonderful woman. I adore her. She always pitches in, is always there for me in ways my own mother often was not. So many people think she's my actual mom it's amazing.

I faithfully promise to try and pick up the tone of this blog and not complain quite as much as I have been. It's just that things haven't been going all that well for me lately. I apologize for being such a downer.

1 Comments:

Blogger saurav said...

May Peace
Hope and Love
be with you
Today
Tomorrow
and Always

Merry Christmas!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home