Stitching Words Together

My occasional blatherings

My Photo
Name:
Location: East Coast, United States

I'm the married mom of two, a boy 21 and a girl 17. Knitting is what I do to stay sane.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Interview Time Again

Went on another interview today. This one went very well. The woman and I hit it off and I left with a good feeling. Even if I don't get it I'd feel good about it. I hope it works out though, nice place a busy high end appliance/kitchen showroom. I'd be in the office as a gal Friday. Working phones, filing, running computers and such. Seems like a nice atmosphere and good people to be with. Best part is it's near home and could go from part time to full time if they feel my chemistry is right with the team. That's important to them, an attitude I like. I liked this place so much that even if I don't get the job I'd shop there.

DH continues to work partial days. He comes home tired and aches but he's happy to be starting to get back to his old routine. He is considering adding some more hours next week. His attitude is that he can always leave if it gets to be too much for him. I'm just glad he's doing better.

DS has been a little off the last couple of days. He's been spending time on the yellow part of the schools Green, Yellow, Red behavior scale. But the whole house is a little off I am told. They're all tense over the holidays and the upcoming vacation. I like the fact that he keeps his chin up and keeps resolving to do better. His attitude is very good. We're going to try and see him next week. I'll do the long distance driving, DH will drive the local stuff so that will make it manageable. By then DH should be able to handle the long ride. Let's just hope the weather holds out. I'd hate to disappoint the kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home